Forums Help & support HELP PLEASE

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

WALTER BAITA

Ho bisogno di aiuto! Non riesco ad aprire un file! Cryptato con il vostro programma!  : mi potete aiutare? Posso pagare se necessario. Vi posso inviare il file?’ A quale indirizzo mail?    grazie.    ditemi come fare perche ho altri file da aprire       per favore. Walter +39 3318598698 Malcesine Italy

I have need your help! I don’t succeed in opening a file! Cryptato with your program!  : can you help me? I can pay if necessary. Can I send you the file? To which address mail? thanks.    tell me as to do because I have other files to open please. Walter +39 3318598698 Malcesine Italy

#12408 Reply

WALTER BAITA

Ho bisogno di aiuto! Non riesco ad aprire un file! Cryptato con il vostro programma!  : mi potete aiutare? Posso pagare se necessario. Vi posso inviare il file?’ A quale indirizzo mail?   ditemi come fare perche ho altri file da aprire       per favore. Walter +39 3318598698 Malcesine Italy

I have need your help! I don’t succeed in opening a file! Cryptato with your program!  : can you help me? I can pay if necessary. Can I send you the file? To which address mail? thanks.    tell me as to do because I have other files to open please. Walter +39 3318598698 Malcesine Italy

#12410 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello,

If you have forgotten the password to your file(s), it is not possible to decrypt them. You will need to remember the password!

If you think you almost know the password, we do have a software that can try various combinations.

#12413 Reply

WALTER BAITA

Good morning, thanks for the fast answer. YES! I have the password.
    For this have asked for your help!
    I would like to send to you the file with the password.
    Do you send me the mail to which I can send it?
    I send it with the password and if you succeed in opening I am happy to purchase the software to open the other files. Help me Thanks still. Walter

Buongiorno, grazie per la veloce risposta. SI! io ho la password.
    Per questo ho richiesto il vostro aiuto !
    Vorrei inviare a voi il file da decriptare con la password.
    Mi inviate la mail alla quale lo posso inviare?
    Lo invio con la password e se riuscite ad aprirlo sono felice di acquistare il
    software per aprire gli altri file. Aiutatemi Grazie ancora. Walter

#12414 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Walter,

If you have the password you can open the file. We do not charge money to open a file, and we do not provide a service to accept encrypted files for decryption.

Just open AxCrypt, sign in with your password, select the file for decryption.

There is never any need to pay anything to open encrypted files. But you do need to know the password.

#12415 Reply

WALTER BAITA

I know the password!
    But, for a motive that I don’t know, the file doesn’t open.
    For this reason I have proposed you the file I send You the file with
    the password. If you succeed in opening him, i purchase the program to open
    the whole other files. I am desperate, please helped me. Give me a mail and I send it , the file, with the password.

Conosco la password ma il file non si apre.
    Conosco la password!
    Ma, per un motivo che non conosco, il file non si apre.
    Per questa ragione vi ho proposto il file Vi invio il file con
    la password . Se riuscite ad aprirlo io acquisto il programma per aprire
    tutti gli altri file. Sono disperato,per favore aiutatemi. Datemi una mail e lo spedisco con la password.

#12417 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Walter,

We’ll be happy to help you out, but you need to say more than “it won’t open”. Can you please send a screen shot of the situation that happens when you try to decrypt or open the file, and explain the circumstances.

#12445 Reply

WALTER BAITA

OK! where can I send the file??
    Can you write me an address mail to which to send?

#12447 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Walter,

Please understand. We will not accept your file.

You have to describe the problem with pictures (screen shots) and words, and then we will try to help you succeed in decrypting the file in your own computer.

#12448 Reply

WALTER BAITA

ok

#12449 Reply

WALTER BAITA

where is ? And why this green line to a perimeter? i send another……wait

#12450 Reply

WALTER BAITA

and?

#12451 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Walter,

In the first images, it says “Decrypted Successfully”. This means the file was decrypted successfully. It was decrypted to the location indicated by the field conveniently labelled “Decrypt to”.

You ask about the “green line” edge. I have no idea. It must be something you have installed in your computer. It has nothing to do with AxCrypt.

The second image with the invalid handle is hard to say the exact reason, but I suggest you copy the file to another location, such as “My documents” and try there – and ensure that the “Decrypt to” is the same folder and that you can write there and that the disk has sufficient space.

Please note that you are using outdated, obsolete and unsupported software. You should abandon this old version soon, so it is good that you are decrypting them.

#12452 Reply

WALTER BAITA

Meanwhile sig. Svante I thank you to follow me in this ugly adventure. I want to list every operation that I have done and the differences that I have been able to see. Only wait that I prepare all with the respective images.

Intanto sig. Svante la ringrazio per seguirmi in questa brutta avventura. Voglio elencare ogni operazione che ho fatto e le differenze che ho potuto vedere . Solo aspetti che preparo tutto con le rispettive immagini.

#12453 Reply

WALTER BAITA

I have saved the files in a Hardisk external. The files that interest me are in a folder and I don’t succeed in opening anybody. In another folder there are other files that succeed in opening!! Always in the same Hardisk. I send you the gpeg of the two files…… one is what I don’t succeed in opening and the second open without problems. Ok? ( whith the same password)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
Reply To: HELP PLEASE
Your information: