Forums Help & support sun-folders

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ard Jan

Hello,

I am encrypting many files, including files in sub-filder. I am using AcCrypt Premium. The problem is that when I encrypt a folder, with the entention that its sub-foldes and the files therein are encrypted. the files in the sub-folders are  not encrypted. Sometimes it happens, but often it does not. It is rather unreliable. I have treid this with the right-mouse-click on the folder and choosing encrypt and dragging and dropping in he secured folder window.

What am I doing wrong?

many thanks!

#19210 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ard Jan,

Include Subfolders:

You can encrypt a folder by using Secured Folders option. After that if you create a subfolder, it won’t re-encrypt the files of subfolder.

We can include the sub-folder by enabling the feature from the AxCrypt app menu File | Options | Include Subfolders. By default Include Subfolders will be disabled. So Sub-folders are not encrypted without enabling this feature.

Please check once again enabled the option “include subfolder” or not.

If the above doesn’t help, please provide more information about the issue and some screenshots and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: sun-folders
Your information: