Forums Help & support monitoring progress encrypting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ard Jan

I am using the option to encrypt also sub-folders with AxCrypt premium. When I am encrypting many files in many sub-folders it will take some time to complete. The app is not showing any progress. Is there an option to monitor the progress? Many thanks!

#19178 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ard Jan,

AxCrypt app you can see the progress bar and notification.

If you can encrypt/decrypt the more than 10 seconds of encryption file, AxCrypt will send the process bar notification.

when the task completed the encryption process AxCrypt app will send a notification.

When encrypting bulk amount of files or larger files, AxCrypt will take some more time to finish the encryption/decryption. AxCrypt performs as much as faster based on the user’s system configuration and the file size.

We are going to start working on the App optimization issues. So users will get the optimized version of the AxCrypt app in near future.

#19182 Reply

Ard Jan

thanks. see my response below. many thanks for your help

“AxCrypt app you can see the progress bar and notification.”: I cannot see such a progress bar in my app

“If you can encrypt/decrypt the more than 10 seconds of encryption file, AxCrypt will send the process bar notification.” I have not received such a norification

“when the task completed the encryption process AxCrypt app will send a notification.” I have not received such a norification

#19184 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ard Jan,

Please check the link we have already attached the image: https://forum.axcrypt.net/forums/topic/see-queue-encryption-during-work/#post-15936

still, If you are facing any issues, please contact our support team at support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: monitoring progress encrypting
Your information: