Forums Help & support Mac Book Air won\'t open Axxcrypt (\'Apple kann darin nicht nach Schadsoftware \')

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I tried to install Ayycrypt on my new Mac Book Air and got this notice:

AxCrypt-Mac-2.2.739.0.pkg“ kann nicht geöffnet werden, da Apple darin nicht nach Schadsoftware suchen kann. Wenden Sie sich an die Entwickler.

What shall I do?

#19642 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Anonymous,

The Mac operating system Catalina or above latest version, includes some security features. Still, we can install the AxCrypt app in the mac OS Catalina and above. Here is the workaround,

First download the AxCrypt app in your Mac system. After download the AxCrypt app,

Please follow the instructions to install the AxCrypt app without any issue.

• Go to downloads or other folder(where the AxCrypt app was downloaded) in the finder app.
    • Click with two fingers or Control click on the selected setup file.
      Choose Open in the right-click context menu.
      Now, AxCrypt installation process will get started.
      Then click the open button in the alert dialog.
    • Now, AxCrypt installation process will get started.
      After installing, Start securing or decrypting/open your files with the AxCrypt app.

Still, you are facing any query, please provide detailed information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Mac Book Air won\'t open Axxcrypt (\'Apple kann darin nicht nach Schadsoftware \')
Your information: